Tom Morrison Essay Prize 2021
ICSA: The Chartered Governance Institute’s annual essay writing competition, the Tom Morrison Essay Prize, is now underway and running until 1 April 2021. We have a first prize of £1,000 and a second prize of £500 on offer.
The theme of this year’s Prize is as follows: "Post-COVID-19, what does the concept of ‘building back better’ mean for governance professionals?"
Essayists are encouraged to develop their own ideas on the topic, or may wish to focus on one or more of the following aspects
- the approach to stakeholder engagement
- sector and industry specifics
- elements relevant to parts of society
- global considerations.
Open to students, recent graduates or governance professionals at the start of their career, the Tom Morrison Essay Prize encourages new thinking and recognises original approaches to governance.
Click here to enter
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize 2021
- Live webinar discussion | Do we really need to meet? Learning from a Pandemic
- Enhancing Individual Director Accountability
- Thought Leadership report – Beyond the Listed Company
- Governance has a new champion
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize 2020
- A robot in the boardroom: is the role of the company secretary about to change?
- 21st Century Annual General Meeting – the hybrid meeting bringing value all around
- Market forces, not policy intervention, driving greater global shareholder engagement
- President’s medal
- New Chartered Governance Professional designation and new class of member
- New qualifying programmes
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize
- Congratulations to our 2017 ICSA graduates
- Mervyn King awarded Honorary Fellowship
- International President addresses Southern African Division
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights