CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
Given the ever-increasing worldwide usage of AI in social and economic systems, it is increasingly important for governance professionals to be mindful of the risks that accompany the benefits offered by AI.
The ability of AI systems to make decisions and perform tasks, which used to be the preserve of people, raises issues and concerns about fairness, accountability, and integrity. This in turn is increasing the demand for sound ethical governance of AI that places human values at the forefront.
Ethical governance of AI will be an ongoing consideration for all organisations. It is essential for all governance professionals to guide their organisations in establishing solid governance structures and protocols for everyone from board members down.
For this webinar, we were fortunate to be joined by:
Peter Greenwood FCG FCS
Member of the Council and Chairman of the Thought Leadership Committee, The Chartered Governance Institute
Entrepreneur, Board Member and Professor, University of Fribourg
Policy Adviser, The Chartered Governance Institute
Catherine Maxwell FGIA FCG,
General Manager, Policy & Advocacy, Governance Institute of Australia
Kerry Porritt FCG
Group Company Secretary and Legal Advisor, Keller Group PLC
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights