The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
Series 3 of The Governance Exchange takes advantage of the unique perspective that governance professionals have in observing and participating in what happens in the boardroom. ‘In the boardroom’ will speak with governance professionals that have taken it to the next step and have developed theories of human behaviour that drive board performance.View the Complete Series
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘Good governance for family-owned companies’
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Sustainability, Climate Change and Net-Zero'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights