CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
The pandemic seems to have changed everything…but did it change the role of the governance professional? Some say yes and some say not necessarily. But all our panelists (and attendees) agreed that it has created opportunities, along with wide agreement that this moment in time is now pivotal for the profession - if there was ever an increased need for governance, that time is now.
Structured as a panel discussion, this webinar examined what changed and what did not change from the perspective of three leading practicing company secretaries and one non-executive director. We were fortunate to be joined by:
- Sandi Linford from Vodacom in South Africa
- David Simmonds from CLP Holdings Limited in Hong Kong
- Victoria Whyte from GlaxoSmithKline plc in the UK
- Peter Turnbull, non-executive director in Australia
- Tim Sheehy, Director General of The Chartered Governance Institute will be the Moderator
This webinar is now available to view on-demand.Watch this webinar
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘Good governance for family-owned companies’
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Sustainability, Climate Change and Net-Zero'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights