GX S3 ep.3 - Peter Turnbull AM FCG, International President and NED, The Chartered Governance Institute
In episode 3 of our series: 'In the boardroom', we speak with International President of The Chartered Governance Institute, Peter Turnbull. Alongside his role as President of The Chartered Governance Institute, Peter is also an experienced non-executive director on listed and non-listed company boards including Karoon Energy and as Chair of Calix Limited.
Through his portfolio of various roles, Peter reflects on the importance of getting boardroom composition right; how you need the right people, with the right skills, the right complimentary experience, and more importantly the right personality traits, right perspectives, and willingness to work with each other. Getting to that diversity of thought situation, is much more than just throwing a diverse group of people together.
Watch now to hear more on Peter’s insights into boardroom behaviour from his perspective as Chair as well as his views on regulatory changes impacting director’s liabilities.
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Sustainability, Climate Change and Net-Zero'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights