GX ep.2 - Jill Parratt, Company Secretary, Liberty Holdings Limited
Series 1 of The Governance Exchange looks at the response to Covid-19. Second in the series, we hear from Jill Parratt who is Company Secretary of Liberty Holdings Limited and brings with her a wealth of experience. Jill will share her background, experience of- and response to- the Coronavirus pandemic. In particular, we'll hear what happened in the first couple of days, was her organisation prepared, were their regulators on the front-foot, how did they look after the wellbeing of their staff, what she and the organisation learnt and above all, what advice would she give for those that are new to the profession.
What is The Governance Exchange?
The governance exchange - a new interview series that examines global governance issues through the eyes of leading practitioners, academics and commentators. Short and sharp, these 1-to-1 interviews will bring to light the insights and experiences that we all want to hear. They will be available to view on-demand to then be followed-up with a robust discussion on The Chartered Governance Institute’s eCommunity. Find out more...
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘Good governance for family-owned companies’
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Sustainability, Climate Change and Net-Zero'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights