GX S3 ep.1 - Denis Mowbray, Governance, strategy & risk adviser
In the first interview, we speak with Dr Denis Mowbray, a leading governance, strategy and risk adviser about his new paper The Third Team: Linking boards and organisational performance. Denis has seen what happens when boards and executive teams come together in an optimal way to create a third-team that leads to exceptional performance.
Click here to find out more about The Governance Exchange.
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights