The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
This first set of interviews looked at how leading company secretaries and governance professionals across a range of countries responded to Covid-19. What happened in those first couple of days, was their organisation prepared, were their regulators on the front-foot, how did they look after the wellbeing of their staff, what did they learn and most important…what advice did they have for those that are new to the profession.View the Complete Series
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘Good governance for family-owned companies’
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Sustainability, Climate Change and Net-Zero'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights