The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
The second series of The Governance Exchange interviews is called ‘Hot Topics’ and will interview experts in their field on topics that are front of mind now. These interviews are a unique opportunity to examine governance practice in some prolific environments, on what are certainly very hot topics in the current day.View the Complete Series
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘Good governance for family-owned companies’
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Sustainability, Climate Change and Net-Zero'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights