GX S3 ep.2 - Lloyd Mander, Governance consultant
In this episode, we speak with Lloyd Mander, another leading governance consultant who authored a paper released in December – Diversity of thought: how you can prepare your board to solve complex problems. Diversity is more than just gender and cultural background…it is also about how board need different decision making styles and how they are best suited to complexity. Lloyd splits his time between serving on governance boards, and providing consultancy services for boards and exec teams - listen now to hear his view of behaviour 'In the boardroom'.
- Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights