Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
Professionals are playing an important role in helping their organisation and economy negotiate the impact of Covid-19. This webinar, organised by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India brings together company secretaries from India, the UAE, the United States, Australia and South Africa – each with a unique perspective on how professionals in their country have contributed.
- Ms. Karyn Southgate - President, CSIA
- CS Ashish Garg - President, ICSI
- CS Ranjeet Pandey - Vice President, CSIA & Immediate Past President, ICSI
- Mr. Tim Sheehy - Director General, CGI
- Mr. Saad Maniar - Senior Partner, Crowe Mak Ltd.
- CS Lakshmi Kant Garg - Managing Director, Deloitte & Touche LLP
Watch this webinar
- Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights