GX S3 ep.5 - Dan Shepherdson FCG, Entrepreneur, Corporate Consultant & Professional Independent Director
In episode 5 of The Governance Exchange Series 3: 'In the boardroom', Tim speaks with Dan Sheperdson. Dan is an entrepreneur, corporate consultant, and professional independent director, who also holds the positions of Executive Vice-President, Chief Financial Officer, and Corporate Secretary of GOOD Mining Exploration Inc., based in Ontario, Canada.
Following the publishing of Dan’s paper on neurodiversity on the eCommunity recently, catch up with his views in this interview on why and how boards can recruit for diversity of thought and what advice he has for emerging governance professionals.
- Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights