GX ep.7 - Ingrid Stefancic, Corporate Secretary, Logistec Corporation
Series 1 of The Governance Exchange looks at the response to Covid-19. In episode 7, we hear from Ingrid Stefancic who is the Corporate Secretary for Logistec Corporation and all of its subsidiaries. Having worked for the organisation since 1997, Ingrid brings with her a wealth of experience. Ingrid will share her background, experience of- and response to- the Coronavirus pandemic. In particular, we'll hear what happened in the first couple of days, was her organisation prepared, were their regulators on the front-foot, how did they look after the wellbeing of their staff, what she and the organisation learnt and above all, what advice would she give for those that are new to the profession.
What is The Governance Exchange?
The governance exchange - a new interview series that examines global governance issues through the eyes of leading practitioners, academics and commentators. Short and sharp, these 1-to-1 interviews will bring to light the insights and experiences that we all want to hear. They will be available to view on-demand to then be followed-up with a robust discussion on The Chartered Governance Institute’s eCommunity. Find out more...
- Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Ethical Governance of AI'
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Values of Belonging, Dignity and Justice'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Sustainability, Climate Change and Net-Zero'
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘Good governance for family-owned companies’
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights